Learn Online With an Instructor
Live webinars let instructors and students meet in a virtual classroom. Because the sessions are live, instructors can deliver the most up-to-date information available. We record most sessions for students to review, and in case they can’t attend the live session. Preregistration is required.
- Crossing Borders
- Emergencies on Board
- GRIDs and GRIBs: Computer Forecasting and Navigation
- Marine Weather Forecasting
- Thunderstorm/Severe Weather Forecasting
- Oceanography: Ocean Currents and Computer Navigation—Sign up today!
- Updated 500Mb Chart Forecast
- Communication Equipment Onboard to Secure Weather Information
- Forecasting Weather Conditions for Running Inlets and Passes
Computer navigation, marine weather forecasting and more
2 hours including Q&A